So I decided that for Halloween I was going to be none other than Steve Urkel, dork extrordinaire from everyone's favorite TGIF show, Family Matters. Really, I loved it, none of that Step by Step crap. So anyway... in looking for the items that he wears, I find that many of them are at this very instant, in vogue. Like... literally. Everything!
Don't believe me? I'll prove it:
From head to toe:
- Oversized glasses: Below, Kelis in a tortise-shell pair.
- Varsity Cardigan: $169.00 from Rugby.com
- Suspenders: $195.00 (Really?) from Ralph Lauren (oh, that's why) Online.
- Striped Polo (or Lumberjack Shirts, as he was prone to wear- check here and here): $160.00 from Saks
- High Waisted Pants:
- Showing your Socks: from the Thom Browne Spring show.
- Wingtipped Loafers (Gucci, $476.00 on Bluefly.com)