Wow I'm bad with Abbreviations

Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 2:18 PM


So I totally didn't know it was National Blog Posting month. Blogs I read kept saying NaBloPoMo and I just thought it was some crazy new abbreviation the kids are using. So to allieviate the fact that I'm 4 posts behind, I will make sure I blog 4 times today. Every day! Quite daunting. I'm imagining blogging when I'm hung over. Or still drunk. My favorite IM from people who are drunk by the way is "im drunl". It's like aww you almost got it... slipped on the k there. Go to bed and stop IMing people when you should be making out with a stranger.

(Blog Blitz #1!)

PS: It's Wednesday- so as for this first week of posts I have these done:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (Clearly this is only for my benefit, the guy who still needs a map to remember where his doctor's office is.)

1 Responses to Wow I'm bad with Abbreviations

  1. Strizz Says:

    I love that commercial. I am totally talking with my bff Jill.

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com