Ferris Bueller's Day Off (If he was me)

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 1:42 PM

So today, for the first time in many, many days, I have the day off! To commemorate this event, I'm going to do these things in rapid succession, since there's no way I could do them on a normal weekday otherwise:


1. Sit down on the couch, eat Golden Grahams and watch Good Morning America (check!)

2. Clean my room and do my laundry

3. Play around with the cats (check!)

4. Start (maybe even finish) my drawing of my sister

5. Make a light tent

6. Attempt to make this or this for dinner/roomates

7. Attempt to make this or this for dessert/roomates

9. Take photos of said dinner/cupcakes and/or tart in said light tent

10. Deny to myself that I have to work tommorow check!


Wish me luck!

0 comments

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com