The Chuckles Challenge

Monday, October 1, 2007 at 2:22 PM
So I've come up with a new design challenge for myself.

I really love chuckles, like really love Chuckles- the texture, the size, the sugar coating; what's not to love? They're so much better than gummy bears, mike and ikes, and theyre right up there with swedish fish (unt yah!) in my heart. Anyhow, as much as I love Chuckles, I hate black licorice as much I would hate seeing Perez Hilton and Stephen Cojacaru making out. So! instead of throwing that Farleys and Sathers mistake away, I give it to my good pal, coworker and roomate Jessie, cause for some reason she loves them as much as I would love seeing Daniel Craig and Anderson Cooper making out. So! I give it to her.


B
ut not only would I simply give it to her- how boring would that be?!


I usually present that 1" x 1.75" beauty up the way it deserves to be presented.

I used a pattern for the wrapping paper from a old drawing of Spanish Licorice.

The ribbon is made from vinyl I cut on a vinyl machine.

And there you go. I rather like this exercize.

I promise to do this at least once a week, if not more, every time I buy Chuckles, or... someone sends me some :)

0 comments

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com