Blogmatized

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 1:17 AM
I have a really frequent habit of getting blogmatized. It's a little better than being dickmatized, but it burns a lot less calories. I've been reading the blog of one Leonidas. Says he,

"I'm 24, from Athens, Greece, currently living in London, UK. I'm interested in intimacy, (male) nudity, sexuality and personal spaces. I only work with film, colour. I also use my sx-70 polaroid a lot."

Anyhow, I find peoples' lives astounding and intruiging (especially other artists and actors), and I've been reading his blog "cover to cover" as it were.

I really dig his photography. And I want to make a shirt like the one above. I'll save my discussions about my fashion aspirations for a future post.

0 comments

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com