All I Need is a Tux...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 at 11:13 PM

I bought a bowtie! A real, tie it yourself one too. It's a terrible picture for actually SEEING the bowtie.... I think I need to locate a place in my house that actually supports light, my bedroom is on the bottom floor, and light is sparse. Maybe one day I'll take a picture in the brilliance of day when I wear it out.

I'm definitely wearing it in November, My friend Carly and I are going to go see the Washington National Opera's production of Carmen at the Kennedy Center. Denyce Graves is starring. Apparently she happens to be one of the best opera singers on earth. Awesome.

I have no idea how Fred Astaire found a bowtie for guys with necks as big as his waist, But I want to try this sometime... It most likely would have to be that exact outfit in order to not look ridiculous.

1 Responses to All I Need is a Tux...

  1. Elizabeth Says:

    i see it! i see it! looks very dapper, my friend. kudos on tying it. i'm glad carly didn't kill you in the process...

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com