Stock Stupidity (a new staple!)

Friday, March 7, 2008 at 12:44 PM

For my job, sometimes I get stock photos and illustrations from stock websites, cause it sure is easier to just download a picture of a pistol in an engraved style than it is to draw that shit. Sometimes I come across pictures that make absolutely no sense. So I've decided to start what I call Stock Stupidity. Our first entry comes from istockphoto.com. What company is putting together a report where they really need a picture of a dude almost naked in a men's bathroom? That guy is kinda cute though. He reminds me of Zachary Quinto. Sylar, anyone?

1 Responses to Stock Stupidity (a new staple!)

  1. Robert Says:

    Only God knows what people would do with this photo!

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com