What the fuck HAVE you done?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 1:07 PM
I was looking at FFFFound today and this amazingly nice picture asked me a question:


It's a question I ask myself all the time. I'm hoping I can answer that with something that isn't so bad at some point. I can say that I have done art that still is currently technically in the White House. I can say that my designs are in the Pentagon (they really, are, isn't that cool as hell?) all I have left to design for is the Capitol Building and I have all the buildings where important people are.

But still, people don't know my name. I yearn for Joe Lamour brand recognition. And in the coming months, I hope to work towards that goal. "How the fuck do you plan to do that?" Well, I'll tell you, and stop cursing, it's unbecoming of a lady. I'm relaunching my website, and you'll see my website design sketches, artwork for coming shows, and lots of other cool shiiite. Yeah, I just used the term shiiite. I'm not apologizing.

0 comments

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com