Website Inspiration #1

Monday, October 27, 2008 at 10:41 AM
I am, admittedly, going through a bit of job stress lately. Hopefully no one with a big mouth who works at my 9-5 will read this and go blabbing, but I'm sort of at the point where I don't rightfully care anymore I guess... As Wanda Sykes would say,

“I love getting older, because the older I get, the less I care. The words ‘I don’t give a fuck’ just fly out of my mouth. And if I’m not saying it, I’m thinking it.”

Naturally, this has affected my drive to post as often as I would like. And for the (one, two?) readers of my blog, I apologize. Now on to bigger, happier things...

Above you see a couple of screenshots from book cover designer Darren Haggar's website. So simple, yet to the point. He really lets the work shine with a simple drop shadow on white. Check out his other work too, it's all so good.


0 comments

Rococo Cocoa | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com